The PEX pipe delivers many advantages including non-scaling, non-pollution, non- toxic and non- smell in home heating and most housing applications. With high resistance to aging, heat and pressure, elastic memory function, good thermal insulation and anti-freezing features, the pipe is safer and more efficient.
Application of PEX Pipe
As a key type of Building Material, it is widely used in the following fields:
- PEX under-floor heating system
- PEX Plumbing system
- Easy installation and sufficient accessories
- The PEX pipe acquires easy installation and sufficient accessories due to the flexibility, less but special pipe fittings. Even without tap threading, die threading or welding, it can be matched with the standard pipe fitting.
- Advanced technology and imported materials
- With advanced equipment from NOKIA-MAILLEFER and international patent USP4117195, one-step Monosil PEX producing technology, we used imported materials which are compliant to the GB/T18992.2 standard to ensure the high performance of the pipe. Steam-pressure cross-linking technology is used to reduce the longitudinal shrinkage.
- Satisfying customers' requests
- According to the customers' requests, we offer oxygen-leaking resistant layer and anti-UV composite PE-Xb pipe. We also promise fast production of 20m/min (DN 20mm pipe), quick delivery and production with customized size.
|DIN STARDARD PEX TUBING DIN 16893|
|DN||Outside Diameter ,mm||Mean outside diameter, mm||Pipe series, mm|
|ASTM standard PEX tubing ASTM F876/F877/CTS-OD SDR9|
|Nominal tubing size inch||Dimension||Operating pressure (PN, Mpa) and|
|Outer diameter, inch||Wall thickness, inch||Maximum working temperature ( Tmax,℃)|
|3/8||0.5+-0.003||0.070+0.010||(1) PN=0.69Mpa(100psi), Tmax=82℃(180F) (2) PN=10.Mpa(145psi), Tmax=23℃(73F)|