PE-RT II Pipe
PE-RT II Pipe
The PE-RT II pipe, the upgrading product of PE-RT pipe, adopts the DOWLEX2388 material produced by American Dow Chemical Corporate. It is the optimal choice for high-end housing heating due to its higher resistance to temperature, static fluid press, stress cracking as well as the good heat-conductivity and flexibility.
- Imported raw material
- The raw material of PE-RT II pipe is imported with original packaging from American without any intermediate circulation.
- Flexible connection
- The pipe can be connected using low-cost injection-molding assembling parts by hot-melting connecting. The connection is safe and reliable.
- Authoritative certification
- It has passed the test of authoritative organization both at home and abroad. The performances are much higher than international standard.
The PE-RT II pipe is made of Dowlex 2388 raw material.
Comparing with other PE-RT raw mateirals, Dowlex 2388 own many special advantages
- DOWLEX™ 2388 PE Resin is a type II PE-RT (Polyethylene of Raised Temperature Resistance) resin offering excellent strength.
- By Now, no other polyethylene resin has been proven to perform like DOWLEX 2388 PE Resin in hot water pipes without being cross-linked. It is an ethylene-octene copolymer, produced by our proprietary Solution process and featuring a unique molecular structure with a controlled side chain distribution.
- DOWLEX 2388 PE Resin provides improved hydrostatic strength and processability over existing materials in a variety of heating/cooling System and hot and cold drinking water supply networks. Pipes produced from the resin also offer excellent stress crack resistance, thermal conductivity, and good flexibility.
- The excellent processability of DOWLEX 2388 PE Resin is a key benefit of the product, especially for the fastest growing market segment, composite pipes.
- DOWLEX 2388 PE Resin offers two installation benefits: improved connectivity and greater flexibility than traditional materials. It can be welded, which enables connection through inexpensive, injection-molded connectors.
The PE-RT II Pipe can be used for Hot and Cold Water System, e.g.:
- Hot/cold drinking water distributions
- Radiator connections
- Heating/cooling applications