The PE-RT pipe inherit the good flexibility, heat conductivity, chemical inertness from PE material. Meanwhile the design of special molecule and synthesis production enable it to be higher resistant to heat and pressure under the high temperature condition. It is suitable for home heating and most housing applications.
- Good quality and performance
- The PE-RT pipe adopts LG SP980 and SK DX800 to ensure the high quality and high performance. We have drafted the PE-RT national standard and received the secondary A-class construction qualification of the Radiation Heating and Cooling Committee (RHCC) of China Construction Metal Structure Association (CCMSA).
- High durability and security
- The pipe features good homogeneity, high stability, creep resistance, allowing it to be durable in the heating and hot water supply systems for over 50 years. The cold cracking temperature as low as -70℃ enables it to be constructed in low temperature. The resistance to external force impact is much higher than other pipes.
- Easy performance and maintenance
- It is easy to be bent and convenient to construct with. Small radius Rmin=5D can be reached without bouncing. It can be constructed without pre-heating when at low temperature. This advantage benefits the construction and reduces the cost. If damaged by external force, the pipe can be maintained by hot melting technology, which is safe, convenient and fast. With low construction cost and low maintenance cost, it is really cost-effective.