The PPR pipe is widely used in the piping system for drinking water, due to its non-toxic, light, pressure-resistant and corrosion-resistant features. It is the optimal pipe material for family supply of healthy and safe water.
Application of PPR Pipe
As a key type of Construction Material, it is widely used in the following fields:
- Portable water supply in residential buildings, hospitals, hotels, shipbuilding etc;
- Pipe networks for rainwater utilization System, swimming pool facilities, agriculture and horticulture, industry, i.e. transport of aggressive fluids (acids, etc);
- Heating pipe for residential building.
- Safe and convenient connection
- Our PPR pipe can be connected by hot melting. Large number of types is available to help customers with all kinds of piping system solutions. The unique design of 3 water-resistant grooves and contraction joint ensures the inserts with high performance and prevents from the water leakage.
- Light proofing
- The light transmittance of the pipe is much lower than 0.2%. This advantages effectively prevents the algae and bacterium from growing and ensures the safety of the drinking water.
- Sound insulation
- The sound insulation of our pipe is better than the metal pipe. The sound of high-speed fluid and water striking will be absorbed by the pipe.
- Thermal insulation
- The thermal conductivity is only 0.24W/mK, which is only 1/200 of that of metal. During the transfer of hot water, it needs no extra heat insulation layer.
- German Standard: DIN 8077/8078;
- Supplied Form: 4m Straight lengths
- Color: Grey, White, Green
- Safety Coefficient: =1.5